Come learn to climb with X-Rock Climbing Beginner Course. An ideal starting point for those with little or no prior experience in rock climbing.
The Beginners Course is a 12 DAY comprehensive introduction to rock climbing. After a tour of X-ROCK CLIMBING you will learn about, safety, basic climbing techniques, equipment, ropes and knot tying, climber to belayer communications, top rope climbing, and bouldering.
Suitable for children and adults who would like to learn the basics of indoor climbing, the twelve day course includes a one month membership, free gear rental and belay assistance, and you can bring 01 guest free for 01 day.
• This course will give you all the necessary skills to climb on your own and join us as a member.
• There are no pre-requisites and the course really is suitable for complete beginners aged 8+
• Professional climbing instruction from our highly trained and enthusiastic instructors
• All safety equipment whilst you’re on the course; Harness, Climbing Shoes, Belay Device and Karabiners
• Communication and Safety-Checks (how to clearly communicate at the start and end of each climb to ensure that both belayer and climber are ready for action!)
• Basic Climbing Techniques (how to get the best out of your climbing to get you started)
2,400,000 vnd / 12 sessions + remainder of 1 month membership.
Please note full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Morning or Afternoon from Monday to Friday
(Sessions are organized at times to suit you.)
Available Start Dates:
Monday July 4th 2016
Monday July 11th 2016
Monday July 18th 2016
Monday July 25th 2016
Monday August 1st 2016
Please wear clothes that allow easy movement. Please remove all jewellery and items from your pockets.
All equipment and instruction is included in the price.
Fully qualified instructors, trained to the highest standard, run all courses and activities. Whatever your ability we aim to offer you the opportunity to experience a new challenge.
You should contact us immediately if you need to change or cancel your booking. There are no refunds for people who do not attend. If you need to cancel your session because of injury/illness to yourself, you should contact the office staff to re-arrange your session.
All climbers must register with the centre on every visit and be under constant supervision by our approved instructor. Any accidents must be reported to a member of staff immediately.